Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING

Re: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPON

Great news Jim! And here I was to be out of town until late May and my Folio would have been in limbo for upwards of two months. Delays to our project have me home just in time to see everyone's work before I'll have to head back out.

Do I recall correctly that we'll all need to send you (Jim) a small payment to cover mailing costs before this is over?

Re: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPON

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Great news Jim! And here I was to be out of town until late May and my Folio would have been in limbo for upwards of two months. Delays to our project have me home just in time to see everyone's work before I'll have to head back out.

Do I recall correctly that we'll all need to send you (Jim) a small payment to cover mailing costs before this is over?
    Phil,

Yes, you will get a "bill" that includes the postage plus $5 for the folio (as was posted at the beginning of the thread.) Jim

http://www.spiritsofsilver.com tgtaylor's Avatar

Any updates?

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by tgtaylor View Post
    Any updates?

Thomas
    Thomas,

Still working on them. I hope to complete them all by this weekend for shipping next week. My wife will finish the proof reading of the introduction and three information pages tonight, and then I will print up the 80 pages, collate, and put the finishing touches on the folios. Jim

Even your wife is working on it, Waouw. A big thank you to both of you

Ok,

Actually have twelve folios ready to ship tomorrow. Will get those out and get the remaining seven out on Saturday or Monday (don't think I will be able to do much work on them tomorrow.) After I ship them I will let people know their final costs.

Thanks for all of your hard work on these Jim! Much appreciated.

Tim
    www.ScottPhoto.co

ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPhotoCo View Post
    Thanks for all of your hard work on these Jim! Much appreciated.

Tim
    www.ScottPhoto.co

I took a bag of stuff out to the car for delivery to a resale shop this afternoon and on the way back into the house saw a package standing upright next to the steps at the door. This cold gray dreary day got a lot warmer and brighter!

My wife and I have been through the portfolio three times now. Just, wow! This thing just keeps getting better and better every year! The selection of photographs in this year's portfolio is just outstanding. I am especially happy with the variety of technique displayed this year, and with the mental image produced by Michael Graves' description of the process of making his negative. If I'm ever traveling in the area and find a spot marked "Michael's Keister", I'll know exactly where it came from!

Thank you to everyone who participated and a big thank you to Jim and Mrs. Jim for putting this event together and getting it out the door. It is an honor and privilege to be included in such an exceptional body of work.

Mike
    Politically, aerodynamically, and fashionably incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by MIke Sherck View Post
    I took a bag of stuff out to the car for delivery to a resale shop this afternoon and on the way back into the house saw a package standing upright next to the steps at the door. This cold gray dreary day got a lot warmer and brighter!

My wife and I have been through the portfolio three times now. Just, wow! This thing just keeps getting better and better every year! The selection of photographs in this year's portfolio is just outstanding. I am especially happy with the variety of technique displayed this year, and with the mental image produced by Michael Graves' description of the process of making his negative. If I'm ever traveling in the area and find a spot marked "Michael's Keister", I'll know exactly where it came from!

Thank you to everyone who participated and a big thank you to Jim and Mrs. Jim for putting this event together and getting it out the door. It is an honor and privilege to be included in such an exceptional body of work.

Mike
    Now I can't wait for my doorstep package! Us West coasters will have to wait a few more days I suppose.