Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING

Re: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPON

Thanks Jim ... the portfolio looks wonderful. Great overall quality and presentation.

Thanks all for participating ... a neat way of associating names with art ... love reading the tech notes and the workflow and drivers for inspiration

Re: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPON

My folio arrived yesterday. Unfortunately I had a meeting that meant I couldn't get home until late. As I drove home, I found myself driving faster than I should, in anticipation of viewing the folio, and I was simply delighted by what I found. Wow and wonderful are certainly appropriate adjectives. I was particularly struck by the diversity of subjects captured in the images, the various paths (film, processing, paper, wet print vs. digital) taken by participants to arrive at the final product, and the geographic spread of the participants. It was also fun to place names I had read on the forum with images. I can only hope that circumstances will allow me to participate next year.

Thank you to Jim and Mrs. Becia for all of your efforts!

Where can we all see the photographs? Thanks.

Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RE...

Quote Originally Posted by James515 View Post
    Where can we all see the photographs? Thanks.
    At the home of someone who participated.

Rick "still waiting for the chance to really study it" Denney

Re: Wanted: 18 phtographers for the 2014 LF folio exchange. PLEASE READ BEFORE RE...

Quote Originally Posted by rdenney View Post
    At the home of someone who participated.

Rick "still waiting for the chance to really study it" Denney
    LOL That's not fair. Next year maybe I'll have an large format picture that meets the requirements. This year I only had a digital photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trenton12 008.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	113368

My folio arrived yesterday here in the Great White North. Wow! I feel seriously unworthy being in that pile of prints.

Thank you to everyone who participated. I'm new to printing and live in a remote, small town so I don't get to see much printed photography, especially work of this high quality. I've got a lot here to learn from and be inspired by.

Thanks again to Jim for putting this all together. Sorry that my prints were curly! They looked flat when I packaged them up but obviously they hadn't been sitting under weight long enough to get truly flat.

Mine package is waiting for me at the post office, I'll go to keep it at 11h... Excited am I !!!

Wow, really great work everyone !

Thank you a lot Jim for your work, it's really stuning !

When is the NEXT LF folio exchange? Please add me to the list for next time.

J Durr Wise

I collected my package of prints this morning from the Sorting Office, I had to collect as I had to pay £20 ($32) Customs and Handling Fees

On the other hand, it is a beautiful collection of prints of which I am proud to have been a part of. I have a couple of favourites but there are many that are very nice indeed and the diversity of formats, media and finish give the folio a unique feel and shows the variety of media and processes used by members of this forum.

My sincere thanks to Jim and his Lady Wife for putting the folio together as professionally as they have done.