Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adobe Expands Photoshop Photography Program to Everyone

Re: Adobe Expands Photoshop Photography Program to Everyone

90% of my digital 'work' is simple P&S macro and web postings. Free Picasa does all that way quicker than PS and LR and is what I use 90% of the time.

Picasa opens faster, sizes faster and adds my watermark faster. I only move to PS when necessary. And then I wait,..... for it to load, .....and show me how big a program it is. ......And my computer is not a dog.

The big problem is new OS's mucking up 'legacy' software. I use Mavericks and Win 8.1 and both have issues with different photo programs, not Picasa, PS or LR......yet.

I thought I had to complete my year commitment.

I will try today.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bdkphoto View Post
    I had no issues switching. I used their online customer support. The only trick to this is that you have to log out of your CC full version and log back in to the Photo version after you make the switch.

bdkphoto

Quote Originally Posted by davisg2370 View Post
    I guess they aren't getting the mass wave of subscriptions they anticipated.
    Adobe has met or exceeded their stated goals for subscription numbers - currently over 1 million subscribers at the end of Q3 2013. The initial goal they set was to have 1.25 million subscribers by the end of Q4 and they will likely exceed those numbers.

I've switched from the Edu version of CC at 30/mo for full access to the Photo only at 10/mo once I decided to use a non Adobe product for video. At 120 year it's a no brainer to keep my workflow current.