Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Annual Large and Ultra Large Format Photographer's "Meet and Greet" Event

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Re: 2nd Annual Large and Ultra Large Format Photographer's "Meet and Greet" Event

Awesome! I plan on bringing my new lenses I've added to my humble collection.

Re: 2nd Annual Large and Ultra Large Format Photographer's "Meet and Greet" Event

Jim, I was planning on bringing that 8x10 elwood enlarger with the 12x12 Arista cold light to sell there, you want to help unload and carry it in ? Ha,Ha hows your back?

P.S. you can keep the mounting block!!!
    Mike

Montreal , Canada. Los Angeles, California

Another outside table booked for Gary per Jim F. Thanks Gary for your support.

I'll bring a Sinar this time and lenses ... expired 8x10 polaroid ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    Awesome! I plan on bringing my new lenses I've added to my humble collection.

Orange County being another county from me, I am interested in coming and perhaps bringing my vast collection (not kidding) of pre-cut (by me from unused boards and windows) archival matting blanks, 4 and mostly 8-ply, all cotton rag, buffered, white (matches Westminster bright white rag) museum board (Rising), in sizes from 8x10 to 20x24, priced at easily half of whatever the going price is elsewhere. Please let me know if there's any interest, here or via my site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotah Jackson View Post
    Any alternate date in case an early Blizzard shuts down all travel? Here in North Dakota that is always a concern...
    You might have to fly in early to enjoy the SoCal weather. The show will be super fun.

Got some work done tonight for our Annual show coming up. My table will have my work on display and available for sale including :

Platinum prints
    Carbon Prints
    ...and my latest 8x10 Tintype and Ambrotype Ruby plates.

Look forward to see you all .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg! My wife just informed me that we will going to Canada the weekend this is happening! *sigh*

I guess I'll have to wait for next year. Maybe a spring gathering?

Tim
    www.ScottPhoto.co

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

So, just a bump and a reminder that this is happening this Sunday. People with tables please be on time. We will have a lot of fun and many demo's and things to see and buy!

See you there !