My name is judd and I'm new to this forum. I've been a freelance photographer for the past ten years. I've worked all over the country but predominantly in Saint Louis. Recently I've had an urge to get back to the basics and I began shooting with film again. I fell in love with why I fell in love with photography all over again. I usually shoot on an Argus c3 for 35mm [poor man's Leica ] and I've been shooting quite a bit of 120 film on an old Ciro-Flex TLR. That camera is so much fun its silly. Most recently, as in today, I purchased a Toyo D45M... I know its not the best view camera around but the price was right and frankly, it's been ten years since I used a view camera. Should be a nice re-introduction for me. At least I hope so.

I look forward to talking with some of you and learning from you as well. There's a photographer that I admire and his rule of thumb is this:

"When you go on vacation leave your camera at home. Take a break from it; however, when you go on vacation bring your 4x5, and fall in love all over again."

I don't think any of us could say it better.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
judd