I have several questions concerning pinhole cameras. I had an 8x10 and got a few interesting images using some expired 8x10 Ektachrome. My only problem with the camera was that its effective focal length was somewhere around a 95mm which was just too wide for my eyes so it has been sold. I have one of the Wanderlust cameras coming my way, and while I did find a very nice 90mm Schneider for it, I was thinking of using it as a pinhole to try a few ideas that I have in mind. My questions: if I want to print an image up to 32x40, will there be a noticeable difference? Would a print from an 8x10 pinhole be "sharper?" Does that make sense. Another question, since we are dealing with a pinhole, with a well exposed slide, am I to assume that a scan from my Epson 750 would be adequate, at least in terms of resolution. I have a fair amount of expired 8x10 and I'm trying to decide if the new Ilford 8x10 is a way I want to go, or if I should just stick with the Wanderlust when it arrives. I may end up shooting some b&w down the road also, but would be curious to know from those that have used both 4x5 and 8x10 pinholes what the practical differences would be in a final print of an image in the 32x40 size. Thanks.