Thanks again for your support and sympathy friends. At this point I've called all the likely shops and checked craigslist finding nothing. Its depressing whenever I let my mind wander over all the time spent with that outfit. In retrospect, that bag was at risk on thousands of other occasions (20 yrs of usage), somewhat out of necessity at times. For the most part, I was very careful, but there are times when you're out shooting and you leave the gear in the car while scouting, or maybe I was shooting and got a little ways away and realized I had gotten separated in my shooting reverie. I'm certainly not happy about the loss, but I'm working on it.

I have an older arca swiss and some normal and longer lenses to use, but am currently without a wide for that 4x5 format. I'm looking at maybe a 90mm 4.5 Nikkor to at least get me back out into the field. Had the f8 and loved it, but could use more light for what I was shooting, and they seem to be going pretty cheaply. If anyone is looking to unload a good condition, fast, 90mm, I'm interested.