We've had a few side discussions on digital in some threads lately, and I've exchanged e-mails with several people on this forum regarding digital imaging. I'm committed now. My beloved Beseler 4x5 enlarger and EL Nikkor lenses belong to someone else. I took the plunge a couple of weeks ago and bought a new computer. I have a scanner and a new Epson 1200 printer on the way. I'd like to begin exchanging experience with other digital printers on this forum.

Tuan has a Digital thread archive on this forum, so I don't think we need a separate forum, but I wold like to trade ideas with other serious photographers. Maybe we could post How-to tips here if we keep the discussions somehow related to large format photography. I'm shooting medium format these days, but just go a 2x3 Crown Graphic off eBay. Is that close enough for this forum? Or will I be banished for using roll film?

Back to the subject. We need to start some threads on digital imaging related to large format shooting. My question today is:

What are your experiences with digital imaging, and what areas do you believe you need the most help with?