Quote Originally Posted by JW Dewdney View Post
err... isn't that PRECISELY what I suggested and then you told me that it's in no way near accurate enough for 'your work'..? just curious what I miscommunicated...
At least according to what I read in your former post;YES, what you wrote is essentially the same as what I wrote. And you got it out first
No need to take offense, I don't think he meant it as I sense you're taking it. Of course I could be wrong, but just saying I hope I'm right in this case.

Text on a screen is a woefully inaccurate(and seemingly impossible) method of conveying emotion/tenor in one's voice. Precisely why I prefer in-person conversations to online mutterings and the all-too-occasional 'dribble' that seems to spurt forth from far too many people, myself included at times !

@ROL(Ben):
Hope Kings Cyn was good! It was a pleasure to meet both yourself and your wife the other night! Thank you again for the 5x7 boxes, I've had success filling them up with freshly-cut-down 8x10 film, and have been busy making new photographs with such film! All possible due to your generosity !

-Dan