Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: for sale section. Yes I know why I can't see it, I think its stupid though.

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Re: for sale section. Yes I know why I can't see it, I think its stupid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    I
    No way in hades.
    so... how far away from ABQ is that???

Old NM saying..........."New Mexico-so far from heaven, so close to Texas"
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

Edit. Forget it. Not worth my time.

multiplex

30 days and a handful of posts is worth the wait
    seeing the trade off is spam, and "unknowns" who may take advantage
    of unsuspecting buyers / sellers ...

By the time I've joined this forum, which is now, on the advice of another seasoned photographer, I've already spent 3 months researching this stuff!!! I need a tripod! I joined in hopes of finding some tripods for sale, as I cannot fork out the cost of a brand new one.

I got into large format, yes, in part to slow down, but I have a project I want to do and the lack of tripod is preventing me from getting proper practice with my lovely new v8.

I agree with the poster -- you can prevent spammers and still allow new users to at least read the offerings.

IN fact, I'm glad I saw this thread, or I would not know why I cannot find the classifieds.
    30 days is glacial, I'm a new parent and I am still determined to do this thing, my time is precious.

Quote Originally Posted by cak View Post
    By the time I've joined this forum, which is now, on the advice of another seasoned photographer, I've already spent 3 months researching this stuff!!! I need a tripod! I joined in hopes of finding some tripods for sale, as I cannot fork out the cost of a brand new one.
    Check Craigslist, ALWAYS tripods on craigslist for fairly cheap. 30 days wait was not a big deal for me.