Please visit my new website: www.bulentozgoren.com

New Website

lovely website

New Website

Lovely background image.

New Website

Most excellent.

New Website

What a beautiful job you did with your website. Looks very professional. Easy to follow, clean and uncluttered with great images to boot. Well done indeed.

Just a note... in your links you have "WISHNER" as opposed to WISNER... other than that, it looks great.

New Website

I particularly like your portraits. Arnold Neuman influence? He's been a big influence on me over the years. Nice website you have!

blanco_y_negro

New Website

Bülent,

You've done a great job! I was lucky enough to see some of those wonderful 4x5s at your Istanbul exhibition. Now we have the chance to view them online.

For those who see these images for the first time let me indicate that they were simply stunning.

New Website

B - The site is very nice. I assume you live/are from Turkey. Although I love my dear USA dearly (but fear my government), I often think that photographers in Europe and Asia have far more subjects of interest when it comes to the "antiquity genre" than we have here in N. America. Now obviously Europe and Asia contain cultural roots (at least recorded ones) that are much older than what we have here, thus there is a richer history.

But I still marvel at the incongruity of atttitues and actions Americans exhibit towards our past and architecture. On one have we romanticize the ruins and relatively run down (by USA standards) of Europe, and even our own small towns and historic sites. Travel mags are filled with images of gorgeous(and rustic) places like e.g., Tuscony. Yet on the other hand, we seem to be dedicated to covering our nation with ticky tacky tract homes (which all look the same), strip malls, nondistinct square glass and steel office buildings, and super highways. I wonder why in this nation of wealth, we have such prosaic tastes in the architecture and created ambiance of our homes and communities. I think back in the '50s, JK Galibraith coined the phrase, "Private affluence, public squalor."

But who knows, maybe 200 years from now, Wal-Mart super centers will be viewed as quaint and picturesque, candidated for historical preservation.

Anyway, B, you're fortunate to have such rich subject matter in your country.

RJ

New Website

hi RJ:

Here is another website for you to enjoy http://farahmahbub.com/Main/index.htm

New Website

Great shots Bulent, and the web site design is clean and fast.

I think you need to apply some sharpening to all your images - they come across as being "fuzzy", but it's only a minor point.

Well done.