I have an idea which may turn out to be either fruitless or cost- prohibitive. I confess that posting this question here is my first bit of research and investigation on this idea. Maybe some contributors to the LF forum can point me in the right direction.

Here is my idea: Like everyone I have accumulated quite a collection of family photos taken over the years, some taken by me, some by other family members. I would like to create an album of these images to present as Christmas gifts to family members.

The prints would be created from scanned prints, negatives, and original digital files. All the prints would be Piezography BW prints on Hahnemuhle PhotoRag paper, 188 gsm, printable on both sides. I would like to use 13x19 paper. Some of the images would be as big as 11x17, but many would be much smaller, with multiple images on each page.

Here's the kicker: I want to create this in a book-bound form, hardback, possibly leather bound or cloth. I DO NOT want either a 3- ring binder type, or a regular photo album in which I attach my images onto the pages of an album. I want to book-bind my actual printed Hahnemuhle pages.

The quantity needed would be 17.

Is there any feasibility to this idea, or am I totally out to lunch? Is there a way to get this type binding job done, in such a small quantity, at a reasonable price?

Any suggestions, guidance, alternative ideas or other input is greatly appreciated.