That's the one. I'm partly responsible for the confusion occurring in the first place, as I only posted the photo that showed the camera back. I'm not sure about the policy for lifting photos from other sites, and I also didn't want to make it too easy to find the item I was thinking about purchasing. Though anyone who wants to nip in ahead could should be able to locate it without difficulty. Even if I don't get this one, at least I now know how to identify the back I want when the model comes up again in the future. Thanks for pointing out the missing hood, I didn't notice that.

I have seen this camera model on the page you linked, and also another site for a photographer based in Hong Kong. The movements are clearly explained on both sites, which is why I was thrown by the mention of press camera-type limitations. But as I say, if I'd put up the photos that show the camera more clearly, or explained myself more clearly, Vaughan would have known which camera I meant.

While I don't think dragging a monorail out to the mountains would be dead easy, I was at least happy to find yesterday that my model allows the front and rear standard to be swung in line with the rail, which adds an option for packing it flat and carrying it. At least I can satisfy my curiosity, as others have before me, about whether taking one out on a hike is a "once only never again" type of thing, or a viable alternative to using a field camera. I only do day hikes, travelling by train and bus, and if taking a large format camera, would only intend to take around 4 shots per trip.