I believe the confusion may come from the two models of Calumet. I think the CC401 is for wide angle lenses. If so, you will see that the metal part of the standards are reversed from the chrome on the rear standards. Furthermore, If the CC401 is the wide angle model, the bellows is somewhat floppy, because the bellows was manufactured without stiffeners in the folds. This was to simulate a "bag" bellows in operation. It was not very successful as such. The reversal of the front standards and the non-stiffener folds in the bellows plus the rearward placement of the lens board in the front standard allowed for a short distance between the focus screen and rear element of the lens.

I had two of the CC401's and while they allowed relatively close positioning of the standards, 90mm movements are a real rarity. My recollection is that the CC401 had the bellows permanently affixed, which is the reason for the unusually sloppy looking bellows in the first place. It's intentional.

That's not uncommon however on most view camera's and generally a 90mm lens, to achieve movements, requires a recessed lens board. I think you will have a tough time finding a recessed lens board for that old Calumet. I'd say you are probably going to be shooting your 90 pretty much without movements.

However with most 90's your image circle may not really cover much in the way of movements.