[QUOTE=QT Luong;976665]I received the following from Steve Simmons

>
You waited almost 6 months to tell us you did not get the March/April 2012 issue. We always have extra copies printed, primarily for new subscribers who join so we can send them a copy right away rather than have them wait 2 months or so for the next issue. If you had contacted us in 2-4 months we would have had a copy for you. Regarding no Sept/Oct issue, we have not heard from you. Our phone and e-mail system operate just fine. I have gone back through our e-mails and could not find one from someone missing the Sept/Oct 2012 issue. I apologize for not remembering your name but you don’t use it here, instead you use a ‘handle’ which makes it impossible to know who you are.

>

>

[QUOTE]
I have a copy of my e-mail sent regarding my March/April issue on July 10 2012, easily within 4 months. I also have a copy of my e-mail regarding my September/October issue dated January 3 2013. Also, I did call on both Monday and Tuesday within the hours you advertise being available. On those two days nobody answered and an automated message said the message box was full. If it's impossible to know who I am because of my "handle" then how can you draw your conclusions?