Well, I've reached a point in my life where I have been thinking that I should be getting rid of excess stuff rather than accumulating more treasures. Then, the other day, I was at a sale, and there was this #10 Cirkut camera. Condition seems fairly good. A few, very minor scuffs on the leather, and the carry handle is missing ( based on the weight of this monster, I can't imagine using that handle anyway.) It has a nice T.R. triple convertable lens (10-18-24) in a good looking, but in need of a cleaning Alphax sync. shutter. All internal parts look OK. It is "camera and cirkut back only" -- no focusing screen, no gears or tripod. So my question is -- did I goof in buying this? ( Even if the camera was a mistake, the lens looks like a great piece). Is there value to the camera without the gears and tripod? And, natuarally, what would be a sensible price for a #10 like this in good condition? --'cause like I said - even if I did not goof value-wise, I really should be thinning out the herd of cameras rather than buying new!