Quote Originally Posted by evgenys View Post
I have the similar lens but my lens has the word "Trousse" instead of "Tele", made by Darlot, No.36667.
But! The lens has the different design. The lenses are the same: plano-convex on front with the convex side towards the photographed object and the plano-concave on the back, but this lens is reversed comparing to the "Adjustable landscape lens" formula: the concave side looks not towards the film/plate, but to the plano side of the front lens.
The all other things (like markings on the barrel) are the same as on the other Puyo lenses I saw here and in the Internet.
I didn't use the lens yet, because I had to make flange for it, but hope to try it in the nearest future.
Garrett and Jim, thanks for the tips how use them properly!
Looks like mine..Ok I tried the back lens with two different position, flat side towards the front, more diffused, flat site towards the back was the way it was when I got it, like every lens it's usable but puyo himself claims in his book that it is not very practical..it's hard to know what focal and aperture you are into and it's also not a very fast lens..It has a unique style and is a curious piece of history!