After seeing by accident how easily the lenscaps on my Nikon 120 and 150 SW compressed in the center at the risk of the caps making contact with the lens surface, I found myself feeling like I needed a set of the rigid SK Grimes lenscaps as insurance against this potential occurance. However, I did not want to hassle with boxing up a perfectly functional lens and lose the use of it for the time it took to have the caps fit to it. I talked about the situation with I believe Adam and recomended that they consider an alternative to a one lens - one fit system. Several days later I got a call and they had found the specs for many of the modern lens offerings on a website that listed the outside diameters of the lens elements and expressed a willingness to cut me a few sets of caps to see if they would work. I received four sets and they fit like a glove - surely as good as if the lens was there to fit it to. I just wanted to mention this in the event someone else was considering this service but like me, did not want to part company with a lens to accomplish the objective. While I recognize that the caps are not cheap, they do their job to protect the lens surface as intended. Thanks SK Grimes!