Howard Slavitt (info@naturelandscape.com) asked :

Christiane, would you take the time to weight your Arca Swiss so that we (I) can know the actual weight, which sometimes differs significantly from the manufacturers' specs?

Thanks for giving me reason to play with that new jewels :-)) Momentarily, I've just the naked second hand camera, no RFH, no RFH adapter, no lenses, no lenseboards. When they come, I'll weight them again, but it may last two weeks more. I have the 6x9 F-line compact model (with folding rail of 30cm and universal soft leather bellow of 25 cm), note that from the specifications, the metric model is a little heavier than mine.

Wth the Arca-swiss quick release rail clamping on the tripod head and with the groundglass and fresnel, it is weighting approximately like quoted in the specifications : I didn't have a precision tool, but got between 2.150 kg and 2.200 kg; when I take the quick release rail going on the tripod off, it weight 2.050 kg.. (sorry, but I don't have the conversion in pounds.. and onces). But if you have them : they are correct..