Hello, My name is Lukasz Zandecki, and I'm from Poland. I have just moved from medium f ormat to large format, and bought a new Horseman LE monorail camera. It's a very fine camera, but I think that a man from the shop has installed a gr ound glass and a fresnel lens in a wrong way. I suspect that because the space of sharpness in my first pictures is in other p lace than I focused. Here is the order in which the retailer put the GG and Fresnel: Lens, bellows, fresnel lens (smooth side to the lens, rough side to the photogra pher), ground glass (rough side to the lens, smooth side to the photographer). There are two pieces of black carton (kind of shims?) in a fresnel set, but the man from the shop said it is not necessary to install them (but I keep them). In my opinion the correct order should be as follows: Lens, bellows, ground glass (rough side to the lens, smooth side to the photogra pher), fresnel lens (rough side to the lens, smooth side to the photographer), a nd the black pieces of carton should be placed bettwen GG and fresnel. Is my point of view correct? If not, does anybody know how the correct placement of GG and fresnel should look like in Horseman LE? Your answers are very important for me, because there is nothing about that issu e in camera instruction (also, there is no instruction attached to the fresnel s et). I have searched archives of this forum, and found some information, but it seems that GG and fresnel lens setting could be diferent for each LF camera, so I'm n ot sure what to do. Thank you for any answers, Lukasz Zandecki