Some time ago I had FP4+/Pyrocat HD (dilutions 1+1+100 and 2+2+100) combination tested by View Camera Store according to BTZS procedure. The results were strange, especially film speed data: for 2+2+100 I got about ISO 60 and for 1+1+100 film speed was ISO 16 on avarage (ranging from ISO 6 to ISO 48). I asked here about those data and the answer was that something had to go wrong with the test. Also my own experience showed that in my hands FP4+ in Pyrocat HD gives about ISO 100-120. I measured the test negatives on my own then using laboratory spectrophotometer instead of densitometer. I do not have a densitometer but I do have an access to the spectrophotometer and in addition spectrophotometer allows setting desired wave length. I am printing on graded paper, Azo and POP so according to Sandy King's advices I measured the negatives using 450 and 400 nm light. My own measurements and data analysis showed ISO 120 for 1+1+100 dilution (I did not measure 2+2+100 negs yet) what suggests that my reading was correct and this was the source of problems. Now I am looking for someone who has Plotter program and would be so kind to plot the data for me to verify my analysis and to generate files for Palm program.

Jan