Regarding the white lights that you use for viewing your prints, I would caution you to not make them too bright, especially if they are "white" LED lights. If you view a print (especially a wet print) under a light that is overly bright, you may find that your prints look too dark once they are dried and ready for display. I would also be concerned about the "optical brightening" dyes that are present in some papers being activated by LED viewing lights, also making the print look lighter than it would under incandescent or daylight illumination.

My darkroom has a conventional '60s-style ceiling fixture with two 100-watt incandescents and a glass diffuser. I view my wet prints, after carefully sponging off all of the surface water film, about 2m away from that fixture, and find I get good predictability about the final print appearance.

Of course, our Government has decided that incandescent lights are Bad, so these days one might have trouble finding them, in the US, anyway. I bought a lifetime supply of the things the first time they started to make noise about that, about 10 years ago. Though very inefficient from a power consumption point of view, they have a continuous blackbody spectrum like daylight and are not subject to the metamerism problems of other light sources.

Good advice above about painting the room white, except around and above the enlarger. After painting the latter area flat black, and spray-painting my Saunders easel black as well, I've noticed a subtle but definite improvement in my print quality.