Hello everyone,

after almost a two-year pause caused by moving to a different place, renovating house and basically life happening, I am finally very very near to having a darkroom again. It is a former "washing room" in our 1930s house, in the basement, much more spacious than my previous darkroom in the old place, and most importantly, unlike the old one, this one has running water!
Anyway, to get to my question - I have been reading various "show darkroom" and "build darkroom" threads here on the forum, where I got some ideas as to where to put what and how to organize the room itself, however, one thing that I still haven't decided is to where to put what kind of lights - it is especially in this matter where I would appreciate any hints and comments.

Besides "regular" darkroom processes like film development and bw printing I am also very keen on alternative processes, so I will need a large-ish table for paper coating etc.

I am attaching here a quick "sketch" with the measurements (metric)
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snímek obrazovky 2023-11-11 v 17.48.44.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	243798

My idea is to have one or two red lights over the sink, another separately wired red light close to the enlarger (I used to have one connected to my timer), then white lights over the sink (maybe a LED strip), one stronger light over the worktable /with additional desk lamp/ and one low wattage yellow light for alt processes over the table as well + one separate light close to the storage unit. Does that make sense? Or is it overkill?

Thank you

PS: Any other suggestions re: darkroom build will be appreciated as well...