I am pleased to announce that after an absence of over a year my website is now live again. Coinciding generally with the period of the Covid pandemic I had to undergo several major surgeries in 2000 and 2001 that left me drained of physical and emotional energy, and much too exhausted to continue my work with photography. Unable to maintain the web site I allowed it to go dark in late 2021.

Early this year, considerably recovered physically, I began a process to get the web site back up and as of this date it is now live again though this first version is far from perfect. Some of the original galleries in the old site have been retained but two new galleries in color have been added. And thanks to the Way Back Machine I was able to preserve all of the articles in the Resources section off the old site, including my original writing on Pyrocat and early articles on carbon, kallitype and vandyke printing.

Bearing in mind that everything we do is a work in process I invite you to have a look at my current site, and please feel free to share any comments or thoughts you may have.

Sandy

https://sandykingphotography.com/