Does anyone know of a source for such a thing? I currently have a Calumet Elite 2400 pack and four heads for it. At one point I had two of them, and then one blew a capacitor. They're old enough that they are pretty much beyond repair (the one that died may have been made in the late 1980s, and now Bowens is defunct, so there is ONE repair facility for them in Arizona). My second pack is starting to act funny (the digital power output readout is showing odd numbers - when I select the 600 ws output, it will say that, then sometimes show 1800, which was never a selectable option. I'm not too concerned about that one, because regardless of what it says on the readout, the output is consistent. The other more concerning quirk that just manifested is that it will not trigger for my PocketWizards. It fires just fine with the standard sync cord, but not for the PocketWizard. And I tested the Pocket Wizard - it fires just fine with a different flash). So I'm getting concerned about the remaining viability of the power supply. The flash heads and cables, etc, seem to be just fine, however, and I have four of them.

So, lots of background info above, on to the question:

I remember that back in the day, Flash Clinic in NYC would do things like convert Broncolor heads to work on Profoto packs, and the like. They are no more, sadly. I was wondering if someone knows of another source for making either adapters or conversions that would let me use the Calumet Elite heads, cables, etc with either a Bowens QuadX (I know, still a defunct Bowens product, but MUCH newer, with a much longer lifespan) or something else like Broncolor or Profoto. I remember seeing back in the day an official Bowens adapter that would do such a thing, but finding one on Ebay is a hens teeth quest.