Since last July I have been dealing with two bad shoulders. My right one finally gave up the ghost a couple of months ago and I get a new bionic shoulder (no restrictions), left is in better shape, but needs some work. I did pick up some climbing rope to tie off when I am in those precarious positions at the Canyon

So, I am at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon at Cape Royal. I am setting up for sunset (first real outing in a year thanks to the bs going on) and as I am carrying my light meter and my dark cloth/filters, my right arm goes wonky on me, I bobble my light meter and then watch as it hits the ground and breaks into two pieces. Quite mad now. The dial was one piece, the meter itself was another.

It appeared to be functional, and I used it to meter the light, then use the now separate dial to determine shutter speed.

I got home, and was able to repair it. Luckily they are not that expensive as I really love this meter.

On another note, I have over 100 frames to develop now thanks to moving and the last year of lock downs.