Noticeably missing in definition of commercial LF is landscape category. I wonder if this is intentional.

From websites, it appears that fine art LF photogs, John Sexton, Rodney Lough Jr, Michael Fatali, Carr Clifton, Paul Wakefield (UK) and Guy Tal (UK) still shoot LF film and sell their images as "primary source" of sales. Their LF film images stand out from digital work IMO. Most others have succumbed to digital.

What interested me in LF initially were images taken during the 70s/80s of high end interiors for magazines targeting the very wealthy. As compared to now, huge efforts and many hours per shoot were needed to set up proper lighting and to get it all in focus with minimal linear distortion and obtain accurate color. I used to have long conversations with a few about their choices of film and lenses for each project.

The unsung heroes during the day were commercial product LF photogs who had to know everything there was about lenses, film color characteristics, movements and lighting. Their art still remains, albeit with the use of Cambo/Arca/etc. tech cameras, digital backs and Rodenstock lenses (mostly), also employed still for some high end architecture work. 50MP MFD cameras have to some extent upended tech cameras, though few T/S choices are offered.