Hey everyone,
Currently using a Kodak 2D 8x10, and it's gotten a lot of respect here because it's sturdy and does the job without advertising it.
Being a wood camera, it lacks any real precision, but it's been great for regular 8x10 work, and now that I've started shooting wet plate, I respect it even more.
One thing I can't really do with the 2D is architectural stuff, which is a hobby of mine within my regular work of shooting portraits.

My ideal camera is the Arca Swiss Misura 8x10. It has the right amount of portability and easy modularity, not to mention a high degree of precision, that I like.
It would be a great architectural camera, but I'm not sure how much weight the front standard will support.
And I have not tried it or used it before, in case anyone was wondering. This is speculative right now.

I'm looking for a precision 8x10 for hobby architectural work, and more serious portrait work, with generous helpings of wet plate work as that advances.
I've considered getting a Toyo 810M again, but it always felt much heavier than its advertised 14-15 pounds.

I'm not worried about getting the camera stained with silver, it'd be a lifetime investment if I did get an Arca.
I guess I'm just wondering if this camera checks all the boxes for me, or if there may be other camera that can be as versatile, maybe at a lower price.

Just thinking out loud here, feel free to add your $0.02 or ignore my post entirely.
Thanks!