One thing to consider is cost, beyond the cost of the camera. In general sheet film is going to be somewhat more expensive (that's assuming you'll make more exposures with the F2 per finished image, which is usually the way things go. On a 1-to-1 frame basis 4x5 is going to be much more costly.).

In the final breakdown it comes down to personal preference. I strongly believe that the quality of the final images doesn't depend on the size of the negative but on your own approach to your photography: Yes, you'll typically get more detail, smoother tones, less grain and overall more control with a view camera than with a 35mm SLR, but I've seen huge prints from tiny negatives that have blown my socks off because the image was so good, and underwhelming 8x10 contact prints from mediocre photographers.

Personally over the years I've gathered film cameras in sizes ranging from 35mm to 5x7" (not counting the 8x10" I'm restoring), but the only reason I've had to pull the 35mm's out recently was when I was teaching my daughter. In my mind there's not much advantage over a decent DSLR in terms of image quality, and a big drawback in ease of use. When shooting film I end up using medium format for action (street, etc.) and large format for more careful compositions.