A while back there was a thread about Chinese photography, 'Bozeman', who participates in this forum, mentioned his forum, http://paowang.com/photo/ ........and I communicated with him about particpating on his forum, I'm now a member of this forum.

I don't speak Chinese, but the again photographs speak a universal language, Bozeman announced my joining the forum, and I was welcomed very warmly, one of the members even took a pic of himself waving 'hi' to me, it was all very impressive, the forum consists of a lot 'warmhearted' folks who love photography just like we do here, and they shoot a lot of film.

Some of the members are located here in the States, many are located in China, many can speak English, to make things easy and unobtrusive, I been using the 'babel' translator whenever I can, which isn't perfect, but many times it gives me the general idea of what's being discussed when looking at a thread.

Navigating around is getting a little easier, and participating on the forum has been a lot of fun, so I'd recommend checking the forum out, there are some interesting pics/ideas/places.