Greetings Everyone!

I hope you are all happy and healthy right now!

So, what do you people think about vacuum backs for ULF/Mammoth cameras when using film or direct positives.

I've searched the internet and found some advice.
1. Some posts on vacuum easels for contact printing
2. I've seen the conversion of 4x5 / 8x10 film holders with small vacuum pumps with suggested pressure bleed off valves but also including that holes should be around 1/16 inch to 1/32 inch in diameter.
3. Saw mention about sticky tape but didn't find the details.

I'm hoping someone can give some advice on building a vacuum back from scratch or another way.
My Chamonix camera, the ground glass and film/plate back are separate and removable/interchangeable so I would need to build the hole back.
I can get help with this, but I don't know about the vacuum part.
For example, what size pump or multiple pumps would be needed (I never followed with a science degree in University - I took a fine art degree haha).

The project is to get into direct positive / paper negatives 16x20 inch or larger down the road when I can find get a studio/space for a darkroom (I moved a few years ago and gave all my darkroom equipment to my old high school photography program)

I'm right now assuming I will need someone sort of vacuum or other method to keep the paper negatives in place unless someone knows about that tape method (I don't think it's just taping down the perimeter of the paper).

Any thoughts/knowledge sharing would be much appreciated!
Thanks for reading!

Be safe out there everyone!

Cheers,
Kevin H.