I recently purchased a 150mm F4.5 Zeiss-Jena Tessar lens which must have been coated at the Aresenal Factory in Ukraine sometime in the Mid-2000s before it closed (it was sent to me from Kiev). It has a strong green and purple multi-coating that is wonderful.

I have a 79mm Hugo Meyer Weitwinkel Aristostigmat which I feel would strongly benefit from this sort of treatment. My understanding is that the biggest pain with this modification are cemented elements, which requires de-cementing and re-cementing. The Aristostigmat is a design that has no cemented elements, and I was informed that it would only cost about 180 to 200 dollars to have every surface coated by a professional firm in the US who specializes in telescope modification.

However, the issue I have is that the lens cells elements are each glued into metal fittings, which must be removed before this service, and re-attached after. Is there anyone in the large format lens modification business who is known for being able to do this, or is it a difficult job that almost none will take on?