I have a plane ticket for which I can't get a refund, but can switch to pretty much any destination in the U.S. or Canada, as long as I travel the week of April 15.
I have a nice lightweight 5x7/4x5 to take along.

I'm mainly interested in landscapes and nature, and I really appreciate "subtle grandeur" more than super dramatic "wonders of the world." Not much for cityscapes, bridges, feats of engineering, and such. I shoot mostly B&W, but have a box of 4x5 portra I'll probably take along.

I'm not opposed to hiking a few miles in reasonable terrain, but not up for "prove you're a man" type trails. I'm not opposed to the southwest, but I've done a few trips there before (Sedona, Grand Canyon, Santa Fe). The east coast intimidates me because I have the perception that you can't go anywhere there without trespassing on private property, but I'm sure there are state parks and such so I'm open to suggestions along those lines. I've kind of been thinking of something like rural coastlines or small waterfalls, but don't have any particular place in mind for that. The only suggestion I've had so far is the Oregon coast, so I'm looking into that, but would love to hear other ideas.

I've lived in Alaska for 31 years, so really not looking for suggestions here. Thanks in advance for any ideas!