Hello all!

I am new to this forum and indeed large format photography! My apologies if I have posted in the wrong place, but really looking for some help with kit questions. thank you so much in advance!

I am a student, and have just bought a Wista 45DX camera, and building up my new kit, film holders, lens cloths, loupe etc etc.

The college where I study have a few lenses (150mm, 210mm etc) which I have access too. However, I am really looking for a longer lens to do landscapes with.

I believe the maximum bellows draw for my Wista is 300mm? Can anyone please recommend any lenses (basically as long as possible) that I can use? I think that certain tele lenses have a shorter 'flange focus distance than 300mm? please correct me if I am wrong! Still very much a novice in this field! I am a student so preferably not something that will break the bank also haha.

Additionally, has anyone used lens boards like this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Extension...gQj:rk:15:pf:0

also, are there any cheaper options for this kind of thing? £100+ inc. postage and taxes seems like a lot no?

Am I correct in saying that with this lens board, I could almost use a 400mm lens say if its of tele variant?

Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge and experience!

Cheers,

Lorien