Luis - "they" don't make them at all anymore! The Delta brand name has changed hands quite a few times in recent years, but other than a small quantity of Unisaws still made in Tennesee, everything else is imported from China and a far cry from the glory days. Good cast iron mid-level jointers are still offered by Powermatic up to 12" width. I knew the idiot CEO who ruined Delta - doubt he was capable of plugging in an electric drill - basically one of those former frat presidents who always had a big dumb grin and knew how to schmooze and throw parties, but was otherwise unbelievably incompetent. I really don't know when my floor drill press was made, probably in the 50's. You can get superb Italian drill presses from Wilton for about 2K, but most of the usual suspects are now amateurish Chinese-built imports. Around here, there's an abundance of old shipyard machinery available at bargain pricing. Sometimes you have to switch out a 3-phase motor for a single-phase; but that's generally easy to do.