Quote Originally Posted by Luis-F-S View Post
Really? That would be a first to me. Do as Peter suggested and get a horizontal DeVere, or mount the Durst horizontally on a table.

L
I am considering that if I can get away with it horizontally mounted on the table. That thing is quite large! That is why I was thinking wall, to save desk space, but if it is easy enough to mount horizontally on table then remove and store till next use, maybe that would work. But it is a lot to move around, so I would like to mount once and be done. Most likely I will leave vertical for now or mount vertically on wall.

Besides, I want to be damn near an expert given the price of photopaper that is 30x40 and the roll paper. B&H had 30x40 sheets, 50 to a box, for over 500 dollars with a minimum of 4 to order for almost 3000 bucks! So, when I start printing at that size, I want to be "expert" at it. 16x20 and 20x24 is more affordable as is 8x10 which I will do most of my learning on. Hopefully next summer I will be ready for the L138 or the Devere or the Focomat.