These are the results of a processing test, one in a tray and one dip and dunk. They somehow have the same bubble like marks vertically and horizontal streaking. Any idea what is going on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img20180808_19230359.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	181391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img20180809_17350367.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	181392

The one of sky and wires was in a tray of 8-5x7 being shuffled continuously and randomly in an 8x10 tray with 2 inches of liquid. The tank had eight hangers in a Kodak 1 gallon tank. After tapping the hangers to get rid of bubbles, every minute I slowly pulled them out and tilted them to the side and repeated with tilting to the other side, that took 15-20 seconds. In between I didn't touch them. I used 5 min pre-soak, 10 min in HC110 @ 1:93 at 71C. The developer is made in a large pitcher with lots of stirring and mixing but HC110 is pretty gooey, I wonder if that has anything to do with this. Processing several sheets stacked in a tray seems to be problematic, the edges of the film are always going to have more development than the center and the developer flowing between the sheets can also cause problems. A tank should solve those problems and only have marks on the edges where the hanger holes are, I was hoping to be able to live with that. I am beginning to think that test subjects with large blank areas, such as the sky or paper seamless, they create or exaggerate problems because of their evenness. The Ilford instructions do say not to pre-soak FP4 and this could be why. Next I will try some different things such as one sheet at a time and different developers and agitation.