So, the first package arrived last night, the other one looks like tomorrow. I think I'll divide my "review" into three parts: 1) first look at the tank (in my possession); 2) first look at the 5x7 reels (coming tomorrow), and 3) seeing if it works as a rotary processing tank as advertised for 5x7.

Part one is simple. The outer box looks like it went through hell to get here, but the inner product box looks fine and so do the parts in side (tank, lid, cap, spindle).
Generally, the product looks good, although all the parts are definitely a bit thinner of a gauge plastic than the original Jobo. When putting the lid on the tank and cap on the lid, you have to be a bit more careful to put it on straight, and to put them on all the way. There's a bit of wiggle room for not putting them on straight or completely, so that is important.

Once the lid is locked on, it seems to be firmly on just like the JOBO, though it's a bit easier to accidentally move the lock on ring of the lid, which will make it not so firmly on. So, it looks like it might work fine, just handle with a bit more care than the JOBO.

So, in the second and third parts, we'll see a) if the reels go together well and hold 5x7 film nicely; b) if the tank leaks at all during rotary processing; and c) how the film comes out.

I don't think I'll be using the 300ml recommended as a minimum for rotary processing. That amount of Pyrocat MC would get exhausted long before finishing the development of six 5x7" film sheets anyway. I'm thinking I need at least 100ml per sheet, maybe more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5365.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	174323Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5366.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	174324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5367.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	174325Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5368.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	174326