for first thank you to let me join in this page! ! i have had many questions before and i found this page very helpful , with really nice photographers and greater people.
i have been shooting with film more than a year. all my film pictures are shoot with MF cameras.
as much time pasts as small amount of pictures i shoot. i become too critical about my pictures. but at all i love the way film works , it slows me down. i`m having fun with shooting and results are good too. i have always had passion to try something new, something better. so i think may be i can get on new stage?
right now i have hasselblad and it is pretty good one. i am having lot of fun with it. but as i said i want something new. i thought about getting 8x10 before but when i saw film prices , especially color ones, it was huge amount of money. sometime ago i saw some X-ray film photos and i really liked them. it is cheap , easy to use and also it has good results. so i am get back in my thoughts . shall i get 8x10? if i do i need to get 300mm lens (normal one) and camera itself but i am on budget there, i really dont know what to do. shall i sell my hassy to get 8x10 fully or wait some more time? shall i move on LF with X-rays? is it good to shoot X-ray? any experiences with it?
i hope you can help me with your advices.
best regards.
Saba.