Hello,

I have used digital, 35mm and medium format in all combinations 6x4,5 6x6 6x8 6x9.
I am this kind of perfectionist person that does not only enjoy the result but that values a lot the process. I am sure that LF was invented for me ;-)

The question is from where to start !

I thought that a good 4x5 is the sensible option.
I read a lot but I could not find an answer to this question. Perhaps because there is not a single answer.

Here are my requirements:

1. Portable (which does not necessarily means "folding") - I guess that monorail are out.
    It means that it should be suitable to carry in a backpack so it can be used for landscapes
  2. Portrait and landscape formats
  3. Front movements (as much as possible, but I guess that this is a common requirement)
  4. Back movements (Scheimpflug Principle)
  5. Normal lens, tele and wide to the possible extend.
  6. Wide lens bellows option
  7. I prefer to spend some more money now than to change gear later
  8. I would not mind to buy second hand in good condition
  9. View finder needed (not to get mad with the movements at the begining)
  10. I live in Germany

Camera

I have been looking at the "Shen Hao" and with the requirements above I am thinking on the TZ45-IIC (folding) or TFC45-IIC (non-folding).
What do you think ? Please propose any other alternative.

Lenses

I may have a working 300mm and 210mm. I say may because I am not sure if they are in working conditions.
Therefore I thought that a 150mm could be a good start. Nikkor ?
Any other recommendation ?

Other required gear ?

Focusing magnifier and recommendation ? - I am afraid of the lack of light to manage the image composition and focusing.
Film holders and compatibility ? - I believe that the film holders are kind of standard but I am not sure. Could someone help me here also ?

I apologise in advance if there are other post answering these questions. I could not find them.
I also thank any answer in advance. I am very excited about the new path where this purchase would lead me. Any advice, comment even criticism will be welcome.

Thanks again

Regards

Ra