Dear All,

I am from Greece and I have very recently taken an interest in LF photography. I do not own a camera yet, though I am warming up to the idea of getting one as soon my finances can allow it. I am part of this group of people wanting to get to know more regarding LF, but nobody knows good enough English to explore the topic. So I was chosen to research and let them know some basics regarding LF. I have gathered a set of questions which I want to slowly research (some I already have the answer to), but some others I haven't found a definite answer to.

Where would a good part of the forum be, to post such questions for beginners? I have read the information for e.g. on this link:
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/lenses-primer/ and I got some info, but I have been searching all over the site for e.g. If there is high iso film for LF photography (i.e. 4x5) and why, and I haven't found a definite answer to it. I've read people saying that you can get such and such film and from ISO-400 push it to ISO-3200, but this won't cover this particular question of mine.

My question would be more like: What would be natively the highest ISO film in LF photography (whether 4x5 or 8x10) and why?

If someone can instruct me to a part of this site or any other site with the coverage of all the basics I would be so so glad...

I myself shoot mostly with FF-Dslrs or occasionally with MF-Hasselblads for my art works, but LF is new, have used it a few times, but need to read on a lot, if I am to convey this information to the group.

I thank in advance anyone that takes the time -out of their busy schedule - to reply...

Take care