Hi, I'm about to begin processing my 4x5 film for the first time and have a few basic questions about equipment and setup. I'm trying to avoid buying too much stuff that I don't need. Note that I'll be using the BTZS tubes for development.

1. How many graduates do you use and what sizes (150, 600, 1000ml, etc.)? Do you use the same graduates to measure the developer, stop bath and fixer, or do you have separate ones for each?

2. How many storage containers do you use and what size? Do you need one for developer, stop bath, fixer, wash aid and wetting agent? Do they all need to be at 68F, or is that just the developer?

3. After the stop bath, should I use a dip & dunk container with hangers for the fixer and wash, or a tray? With a tray, is there still the potential for scratching?

4. I've seen LFN recommended as a wetting agent, which is only a 3-4oz container. If you only need a few drops then this should last quite awhile, correct? There'd be no need for the 1 liter container by Ilford here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...nt_Liquid.html

5. Do you find a film squeegee essential or can I save money by skipping it? Can you just use your fingers?