Quote Originally Posted by jcoldslabs View Post
I like that one a lot, Austin.
Thanks Jonathan. I'm glad you said that, because I think it's the best thing I've done in awhile, and I would have been bummed if no one else liked it. Unfortunately, it doesn't translate too well to the small screen; there are thousand of little bubbles of condensation that disappear at this scale. Oh well-when that Wealthy Patron finally comes to rescue me, I'll blow it up Rothko-size and people can stand before it in wonder and/or horror. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Goldman View Post
I have no idea what it is, but I like it a lot. Great lines, shapes and tones. Excellent abstract, Austin.
Thank you Harley. It's a picture of your head. OK OK, while that is true, it is also true that it's a greenhouse. Hard to believe, but behind that sheet are rows and rows of rhododendrons. I actually met the nursery owner and he kindly allowed me free reign. I made quite a few variants of stuff like this, and also a picture of an amazing mountain of empty flower pots. I have high hopes for that one, but I haven't seen the negative yet. Thanks again!