This forum is definitely helpfull to increase one’s understandind of photography matters. Thanks to any of you who could help or having already faced such choice for a new lens in a new range !

I use 4x5 (Gandolfi Variant2, BTW very efficient tool especially for movements).
As I get more and more involved in architecture assignments, I am thinking of getting a “moderate” wide angle lens. (Usually shooting with lenses close to “normal” as a strong esthetic preference). But : new assignment coming will suppose inside shots with little room for easy composition. And as I will have to be carefull to shoot not too abstract pictures, I do have to consider “real” wide angle lenses. Which I am not used to. (Already rented a 120. Liked it but not wide enough).
So, I think my choice will be between 110 and 90 mm lenses.

Schneider 110 sounds very appealling (f5.6, no need of center filter, lot of coverage, etc). And I think it wouldn't be too far from that “esthetic preference”. But : still a bit expensive (!), and maybe risky as a non “safe option” for architecture cause still not wide enough (?). (It also may be a good investment).

On the other hand, I understand that choosing a 90 lens (super angulon mc, grandagon n or nikon sw) I should consider the brighter ones. (Still have to check if it wouldn't give that “too much view in the frame” that I am afraid of). 90s would also be less expensive and / or easier to find on the second hand market. But : here comes also few more questions !
- Already using Symmar s mc lenses, would a nikon f8 sw match for render ?
- If I choose a schneider SA f5.6 (or grandagon f6.8 or f4.5), wouldn't it be too heavy or bulky (rear element) for my Gandolfi ?
- Will I definitely need center filters for any of them ? or recessed lens board ?

Also if I go for a 90, in which order should I make preferences between all of them ? (Grandagon N f6.8 or f4, Super Angulon MC f5.6 or f8, Nikon f8 … )

Thank you for any point of view that I am sure will enlight this step further into picture making … Cheers to all of you !