Good day everybody!

I'm fairly new to your forum and to the ULF world, and I would like to offer my products as a reseller of film.
I have been involved in the photographic business for the last 1 and a half year, mainly with the 35mm, 120 format, chemical products and other accessories.

It is now time for me to step into the ULF arena, and give Canadian photographer the capacity to buy these products from another Canadian source.
Of course, I'm not limited to the Canadian market; I have already shipped materiel to USA, South America, Asia, Europe and Australia.

And this is only a few keystrokes away : http://www.argentix.ca

This web-site is undergoing a refresh phase, and more items will be made available on a weekly basis.

I'm starting out with a small amount of ULF film (various sizes and ISO ratings), giving me enough time to come in-synch with your reality. A few items are actually B/O and I really want to
hear from you and your needs in terms of brands, sizes and speed.

Take note that these ULF products are to be made available only via my web-site.

Thank you all for your feedback.
I hope to hear from you soon, from this Forum message services or on my email address.

Jacques Brodeur