Hello,every one,I'm from China.
I bought a Fujinon SW 150mm F/6.3 single coated lens last month,number is 122600.
I didn't have too much experience about large format camera lens then.I didn't see the "All open" handle on it,that's mean I have to put the shutter speed at B,then release and hold the shutter button until finding work finished......I hope you can understand this.
The shutter leaves never open properly,just left some edges around inside,so if I turn the aperture to zero and release the shutter at "B",the lens just looks like a flower.
I also found this lens got M,X,V exposure modes,M is all speed synchro flash,X is shutter action only,the bloody tricky V is timer exposure!!!!! Hell,what I buy this mode for? To make a lovely portrait of myself on a 4x5 film?

Last Sunday I saw some pictures at thalmann.com, his SW 150 F6.3 put a diffrent Seiko shutter on just like other large format camera lens.I guess somebody changed the shutter of my lens long time ago,could you tell me where can I buy a copal or Seiko #0 shutter?