Thread: New issue of BLUR magazine available for download

アナログ侘・寂

New issue of BLUR magazine available for download

I write for BLUR magazine, a PDF magazine devoted to creative photography. For those who have not seen it, I could also add (perhaps too immodestly) that it's one of the better phhotography magazines available on the Web. With almost no ads, the magazine concentrates on the creativity and art - gear is rarely discussed

The reason for this announcement is that our own Mark Sawyer appears in this issue, with his "Pixies" series, in the regular "Wet Plate" section of the magazine (and he's not the first LFF member to appear in BLUR)...

BLUR magazine, issue #28

The magazine is a volunteer effort - all the contributors are volunteers, and nobody gets paid a dime
    However, due to the significant rise in popularity and number of downloads, the magazine (which was previously free) recently had to introduce a symbolic download fee, mostly to offset increased internet hosting costs - which were previously paid out of chief editor's pocket

Anyway, for the price of a cup of coffee, you get about 200 pages of high quality images from all over the world, and an interesting interview or two...

Re: New issue of BLUR magazine available for download

There is a great interview with Mark Sawyer, very active on our forum, about his Pixies work too! You should read it.

http://www.blur-magazine.com/product/issue-28/

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Re: New issue of BLUR magazine available for download

That Sawyer guy never made a decent photograph in his life. He's just lucky he has the world's best model!

But Blur is always a good e-magazine, and well worth a dollar to download. (You can always skip over the interview with that Sawyer idiot... )
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."