My comfort level is 30 x 40 inch murals off film up to 11x14 inches. It is possible only because we have spent years modifying our working space to maximize ease of paper handling.
This did not come cheap, we scroll large paper murals 30 inch by 12 feet every two weeks here ,This paper is exposed on the lambda and the rip unit places the images and we found that 9-12 feet works well and then after the prints are fixed we cut them down to their individual sizes, and I have 7 monster trays to make my 30 x 40's flat.

Space, good glass, aligned enlarger, good sinks, good trays, good water supply and drainage, good disposal, and then a whole shitload of chemicals are required to make prints that shine.

A young man in British Columbia has built the largest silver gelatin darkroom that I am aware of in the world.. His goal is to make 50 inch by 84 inch silver gelatin , gold tone murals from 8x10 and 11x14 semi stand PYro cat negs.
When he is ready to pound his chest I am sure he will announce, His darkroom is in the last stages of completion, I am in complete awe of this young man and if he is any indication of the young photographers of today, then I am happy.
He has offered me his space to make the monster prints and I will take him up on his offer.