Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dagor77 or Steven King?

Dagor77 or Steven King?

Dagor77 is the best pulp fiction wither of the electronic century. I wrte this voluntarily and without any hope of mercy or personal gain or even a 5% discount on any future purchase. His writing is plagarised out of the cheapest pulp but I do get a bit worried when he puts a dolled up Barbie in the ad?????? I bid and loose as most of us do. I refuse to pay retail or even wholesale on ebay. I occassionally get a piece of stuff, but never a tasty morsel only the leavings from the less hungry pitbul of electronic commerce. It is laughta le that w who cling to the antiquated pursuitof the perfect image in Black and White do yet battle with unmaned foes in the contrive dbattle filed og electronic commerce. More that we are then blungeoned into honouring joke like bids in fear on negative feed back. He upon these hallowed pages of the forum I can enunciate unexpurgated tripe without fear of retribution. But woe to me or thou if we dost fail to pay for a five dollar step up ring on ebay. What justice is there for us? Are we just pawns (prawns) to the great electronic master or are we the masters, can we but jest on the circuitry and let the shrill cries of the humourless fade into unheard bytes? Tell me,If a byte echoes in a forum was it really keyboarded? How can a man be responsible for the errant exercise of his digits upon a field of plastic buttons? How dastardly does the kingdom of the electron extract humor and justice from the inert procession of digitized ramblings? Alot for the mind to digest....

Dagor77 or Steven King?

Hello Chaps!

I pop books and other related items in the LF section usually because they are LF 'related'. I don't like to goof around Ebay that much and can't/won't search through a ton of subcategories to see an item in its 'proper' category. Do people really look through books, lenses, cameras, tripods, filters and all other sections? The LF section is a quiet little backwater and I know a lot of the folk there so its convenient for me, sorry :-)

dagor77 aka cp goerz

Dagor77 or Steven King?

Keep it up, Andrew. You may yet have a book that I can afford.
    Wilhelm (Sarasota)

Dagor77 or Steven King?

I for one am happy to find all LF related stuff, and dagor77's fiction, all in one ePay category.

All metric sizes to 24x30 Ole Tjugen's Avatar

Dagor77 or Steven King?

Having bought two lenses from him, I can't say that his literary or other creations bother me much. Or maybe that's because I haven't yet bid on a Dagor lens? I've bought the ignored little byproducts of his collecting, and have been very, very satisfied with everything - including the price.

But I do admit to looking at his Dagor offerings - just to see what he's come up with THIS time