Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kosoff interview @ Susan Burnstine Blog

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Re: Kosoff interview @ Susan Burnstine Blog

Can I please help bring this back to the topic: Nice interview and nice pictures.

Brian,
    What about your color work? You showed one photograph on Facebook and I thought it wonderful. Are there others?
    Back to softball. I was a lowly catcher for a custom color lab. My knees kill me now.
    I played against a team with a pitcher who flew not threw a ball so fast it made the tears of my eyes dry up.

Before I forget, thank you all for the kind words.

Robert, I'm still playing with the color work. I've been testing various color neg films and even using tri-color with B&W to create color images. I have such a back log of printing, scanning and now working on producing large pigment prints that I don't know what to do. It's scanning and PS work that allows me to spend time on LFF.

As for softball, as in baseball it's the position that takes the greatest toll on a player physically. I never played softball where the pitchers could really whip the ball. I've even seen some of the women players pitch so fast that I would not want to bat against them.